VSM ENCAPSULATED SUBMERSIBLE MOTORS (ENMOT)
Vansan produces 6″ encapsulated submersible motors. Encapsulated motors are well known with cheaper cost for reparing the motors. These motors are not prefferred often as rewinding cost is cheaper than stator package cost of the motor. However, with the advantage of being the producer, Vansan balances these costs and creates a product which is preferable.
Normally, motor upper body bearing should be dissassembled to do cable connections one more time when the motor power outlet cable is damaged. This operation can be easily within a few minutes, thanks to the practical socket design used in the encapsulated motors. Moreover, there is no need for an electrical technician to perform this operation.
- Motor casing and shaft made of AISI304L Stainless Steel
- Upper and lower bearing body is made of GG25
- Heavy duty thrust bearing
- Standard mechanical sealing ( SiC-SiC)
- Sand slinger protection
- Pressure equalizing diaphragm
- Insulation Class F, Protection IP68
- Removable lead cable (4m)
- Starting method D.O.L. and star/delta
- Max. voltage fluctuation: ±10%
- Max. water temperature: 35 ºC with at least 0.16m/s of water flow speed
- Max. motor startings per hour 20/h – D.O.L.
- Max. immersion depth: 350 m
- Standard mounting position: vertical and horizontal
Extremely simple and very practical power cable connection to the motor body.
Heavy duty bearings provides the option to revolve both sides, has the capacity to carry high thrust load.
Although mechanical seal is optionally used by other companies, it is always used by Vansan as a standard,to prevent sand and other particles to get in motors to provide long bearing life.
Chrome-plated and precisely machined bearing collets which are located in the radial bearings operating area, have great importance for bearing the rotor.
When the pressure drops, it filtrates the water inside well and gets it inside the motor by the help of this checkvalve to balance the pressure inside. That’s why pressure differences inside motor never causes membrane under motor to blow up.