VSP / VRP – Cast Iron Submersible Pumps Vansan (6”-7”-8”-10”)
Vansan cast iron submersible pumps can provide high performance by the help of Vansan engineering team. Pumps can be installed either vertical or horizontal. Pump suction filter prevents bigger sand particles to get inside the pump. We can provide special solutions according to customer needs with different material alternatives.
- Maximum capacity 500 m³/h
- Maximum head 650 m
- Maximum allowable sand content 50 g/m³
- Max. allowable voltage tolerance is 10%
- Suitable connection in NEMA standarts
- Long life and high efficiency
- High durability and easy installation
- Easy service operation
- Water lubricated rubber bearing
- Built-in checkvalve to prevent back flow
- Pressurized water supply from borehole wells
- Water supply for agriculture
- Industrial applications
Vansan Submersible Pumps can also be used as booster pumps as shown. Vansan Pumps can also be used horizontally.
Rubber bearings are water lubricated and have sand channel that makes it possible the sand particles leave the pump with pumped liquid.
The stainless steel strainer prevents particles over a certain size from entering the pump.