Single Stage Centrifugal Pumps
- Single-stage, Centrifugal volute design with vertically arranged radial discharge branch. Single entry, closed impeller. Heavy duty ball bearings with two ” grease lubricated-for-life” seals in sturdily constructed housing flanged to pump casing.
- Maintenance is very much easier, the impeller shaft and other rotating parts being removeable with no need to disconnect the suction or delivery pipes.
- In fact the use of one extension coupling enables a pump to be dismantled without moving either the driver or the pump casing
- Maximum interchangeability of components. Identical parts can be used with various sizes of pumps, which greatly simplifies and reduces stock of spare parts.
- Normed manufacturing according to “DIN 24255” – “TS EN 733” , flanches according to “DIN 2533” – “ISO 7005-2/PN16”
- Pumps are supplied as standart with a conventional gland packed. Latern ring for water sealing and lubrication of packing. Temperature up to 105 ºC with gland packing and above to 160 ºC with mechanical seal.
For clean or turbid liquids, free from large solids. For pumping water, petrol, benzene, oil, brine, alkaline solutions and mild acids. For circulation, rrigation and drainage purposes. For water supply and booster stations. For industrial, power station, fire fighting system and agricultural applications and also for public services.
- Capacity up to 1.000 m³/h.
- Total Head up to 100 m.
- Temperature from -20 ºC up to 160 ºC
- Pressure up to 16 bar.